Сенигаллийская {4142}
Virgin of Senigallia
происхождение названия:
город Сенигаллия (Ит.)
Piero's masterpiece was probably painted to celebrate the marriage between Giovanni della Rovere, lord of Senigallia, and Giovanna, daughter of Duke Federico da Montefeltro in 1472.
It remained in the church until the 1930s, when it was moved to the Ducal Palace in Urbino for reasons of security.
The interior is Flemish in style, reminiscent of the works of Van Eyck rather than of Justin of Ghent, who was working at the Ducal Palace in Urbino at that time.
The intimacy of the painting emphasises the maternal rather than queenly role of the Madonna, yet Рer narrow eyes contain a deep mystical divinity.
Пьеро делла Франческа
Piero della Franceska
Сенигаллия: церковь Санта Мария делле Грацие (~1472 - ~1935)
Senigallia: church of Santa Maria delle Grazie

Урбино: гал. Умбрии, Нац.

Urbino: Galleria Nazionale dell’Umbria or Galleria Nazionale delle Marche
Богородица и Младенец с ангелами
Virgin and Child with angels
предмет с изображением:
посвящённый предмет:
сайт MWW
Virgin museum
Peter museum
Valenik Рейтинг@Mail.ru